Billions of searches are performed on Google every second, and the majority of search result pages contain Google ads. Google Ads, paid for by businesses, are an effective way to drive relevant, quality traffic to your website when users are searching for the types of products and services your business offers.
This article explains PPC Management Company in Adelaide and about the SEO expert in Adelaide. It also discusses how Google Ads works, and why you should run your own Google Ads.
What is the Google Ad Network
Google AdWords allows companies to target users on its two main networks, the Search Network and the Display Network. On the search network, the PPC Management Company in Adelaide provides advertisers who bid on relevant keywords. This allows us to show your ads to people who enter your keywords as part of a Google search. They have paid for search results which are usually displayed at the top and bottom of the page, with a small ad icon next to them. The Display Network, on the other hand, offers advertisers the opportunity to display banner ads on websites that are part of the Google network.
An example of a Google SERP with ads- There are two paid results sections. One appears above free or organic search results and one below. Google Display Ads. The Google Display Network is an extensive collection of external third-party websites that have consented to display Google ads.
- Google Display Ads can be in text, image, video, or rich media formats and can be targeted in a variety of ways.
- About target groups and remarketing.
Google Shopping Ads
Google Shopping ads appear on both his regular SERPs and the Shopping tab. These ads work differently than regular search ads because they cannot be targeted to keywords. Instead, it maintains a detailed catalog of products and Google matches them to your searches. However, you can tell SEO Agency in Adelaide as to which keywords you don’t want your ads to appear for.
Owned by Google, YouTube advertising is done through Google Ads. You can create video, text, or display ads to appear before, after, or elsewhere on the platform. Ad targeting on YouTube works similarly to display targeting.
Why Google Ads Appear in SERPs
Google Ads focuses on the keywords that people are most likely to use when searching for your product. When an advertiser creates a Google Ads search they also have to organize a campaign. They create an ad with a specific offer and select a list of keywords related to the offer. When someone searches (also known as a search query) on Google, Google checks to see if advertisers are bidding on keywords related to that search. If so, your ads will appear on that SERP.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how the Google Ads auction works, but for brevity’s sake, it’s omitted. During a Google search, when an advertiser bids on keywords that are relevant to their search query. The companies related to PPC management include auctioning. First, each keyword is assigned a quality score between 1 and 10 based on its relevance to the search query and other factors. Each keyword is assigned an Ad Rank Score by multiplying its Quality Score by the advertiser’s maximum bid. The ad with the highest Ad Rank Score is served.
Here are some factors that affect your Quality Score:
- Relevance of Google Ads to Search Queries
- Google keyword relevance for ad groups
- Ad relevance to a landing page
- Historical click-through rate (CTR) for ads and their ad groups
- General historical account performance
- A high-Quality Score also has general benefits.
Low cost – Google rewards advertisers with high-Quality Scores by lowering their cost-per-click (CPC), helping to increase ROI.
Higher exposure – Higher Quality Scores mean your ads will appear more often and appear in better SERP positions (top of the page compared to bottom). This allows you to get more clicks and conversions without having to raise your bids.
Google Ads cost
Google Ads costs vary depending on many factors, including keyword and industry competitiveness, geographic location, and ad campaign quality.
Google Ads Performance Rater:
- Completely free audit of your Google Ads account
- To maximize the effectiveness of your Google Ads ads and campaigns, you need to know which campaigns are working for your business and where you can improve.
- Organize your AdWords with SEO expert leads to various ad campaigns and ad groups, each with relevant keywords and ads
- Once you’ve listed keywords that are relevant to your business, you can bid on those keywords to get your ad in search results. If your keywords are highly competitive, your cost-per-click (CPC) is too high to bid on. In this case, we recommend getting more details and bidding on long-tail keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Create your ad text. Be sure to include relevant keywords, compelling headlines, clear calls to action, and extensions.